Do Lead - Share your vision. Inspire others. Achieve the impossible
Do Lead - Share your vision. Inspire others. Achieve the impossible Les McKeown
Real-world leadership is very different from all that the media would have us believe. Forget the dashing hero, true leadership is typically understated. It’s the myriad small things that make the big things possible. And, we can all do it.
In Do Lead, Les McKeown draws on his decades as CEO and senior advisor to demolish the myths around modern-day leadership - and provide new tools for the job. You’ll discover that effective leadership is goal- not people-oriented. It’s about the person with the right skills stepping forward. Find out:
- Your natural leadership style
- The essential toolkit and mindset
- How to improve group dynamics and foster inclusivity
- Strategies for dealing with setbacks
With scenarios from a range of industries, simple exercises, and proven leadership techniques, Do Lead is an empowering guide to becoming a confident, respected, and inspiring leader no matter what your position.
- Les McKeown is the author of WSJ bestseller, Predictable Success
- He has decades of experience advising industry professionals on personal and team leadership
- A refreshingly democratic approach to taking the reins