- Do Agile - Futureproof your mind. Stay grounded
Do Agile - Futureproof your mind. Stay grounded
Do Agile - Futureproof your mind. Stay grounded Tim Drake
In an uncertain world, it's easy to mentally inhabit a space that is both comfortable and familiar. Yet what if we've become stuck in our ways? Or stopped having an opinion that was truly our own?
Do Agile is about resetting our minds and moving forward. Tim Drake shows us that to work effectively in any organisation – and in life in general, we require a mindset that is open, alert, engaged and positive. And importantly, aligned with our core principles. You will:
- Define your values as they change over time
- Find out how 'giving back' leads to a positive mindset
- Reignite a desire to learn
- Retrain your mind to think more autonomously
Today's world requires a new type of toolkit. One that helps build mental resilience, a growth mindset, and a positive outlook. Once that's in place, you can do practically anything.
- Learn how to ground yourself, reset your mind and move forward
- Develop a giving mindset
- Exercise self-compassion - turn the inner voice from negative to positive
- Practical exercises, learning points and encouragement
- Original artworks by Do Fly author, Gavin Strange