- Do Wild Baking - Food, fire and good times
Do Wild Baking - Food, fire and good times
Do Wild Baking - Food, fire and good times Tom Herbert
'Staying in the house breeds a sort of insanity, always' – Henry David Thoreau
Cooking outdoors can be a challenge – building your own fire for starters – but the rewards are great: a hearty stew eaten under a starlit sky; grilled mackerel on the beach; ash-baked flatbreads plucked from the glowing embers, torn and shared.
Tom Herbert, a fifth-generation baker and true advocate for this way of life, makes it easy. Armed with your hero ingredients, essential kit, and some kindling, you’ll be inspired to leave the kitchen for an outdoor adventure, even if it's just a short stroll from home.
With over 50 tasty recipes from Beer Bread to Hot Smoked Salmon, Do Wild Baking is a call for a more relaxed, inclusive style of cooking and baking. It’s not just about delicious meals shared, but the conversations ignited, the senses reawakened, and importantly, the memories created.
- Tom is a fifth-generation baker, bestselling author and TV chef
- Stunning colour photography by Jody Daunton
- Faff-free ingredients, measurements and kit
- In the event of rain, recipes can be made at home!